Growing up, I was always playing sports. I love to work out, but then I started driving a desk as a computer programmer and my waistline started expanding. This was not good, so back in 2010 I decided it was time to get back in shape. It didn’t start well because of running my own business, but then in 2011, I took a new job and was able to reorganize my life and to this point, I have lost over 40 pounds. I still have a little ways to go, but I am almost to my end goal. This section will contain posts and pages related to fitness.
Two of our most popular pages are our two workout tracking spreadsheets:
Recent Fitness Posts:
- Importance of Workouts and Nutrition for Fitness
- Keeping Those Pesky Pounds at a Minimum
- How to Get Those Tight and Toned Abs That You’ve Always Wanted
- The Great Benefits of Exercise for Cancer Patients
- P90X Results – Round 1 – Started July 27, 2011